poverty

• Updated: Thu, December 16, 2010

• Reported By: Pam — DesPlaines Illinois United States of America
Top To Bottom Construction
561 Tollgate Rd. Ste C Internet United States of America

Top To Bottom Construction Russ Thompson came out and said he would meet with my Insurance adjuster, had me sign a paper ,he said it was giving him permission to meet on my property when I wasn't home with my insurance ,Internet

Top to Bottom Construction was out to make money from consumers homeowners insurance company with only gving them minimum products. Russ Thompson came out and met with my adjuster from my insurance company. He took a copy of my estimate from the insurance company and wanted to give me a new roof and siding. He said to call him when I got the check from my insurance co. Through advise from neighbors, I decided to get other estimates from roofing and siding companies and they where cheaper in price and said i needed new gutters also and that was included in the price. I verbally called Russ Thompson and told him was going to go with another company.He got very rude and called me and showed up at my house and said how dare I go with another company when he met with my adjuster. Then I received a letter from their lawyer and a call from their lawyer saying i needed to pay them 1/3 for their time. No supplies where ever ordered and we never had a contract written up with prices or work to be done. I just signed a paper so they could meet with the Insurance adjuster. Its been over a year of being harashed by Top to Bottom. Please consumers do not deal with these people and never ever sign or give them money before your work is completed..

DesPlaines, IL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-To-Bottom-Construction/internet/Top-To-Bottom-Construction-Russ-Thompson-came-out-and-said-he-would-meet-with-my-Insuranc-672178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top To Bottom Construction