Complaint Review: Top Two USA

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Joey — Deerfield Beach Florida United States of America
Top Two USA
3030 E. Commercial Blvd / Ins. Office Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Top Two USA Carl Altieri Ripped Off For $46,000. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Absence of Malice

Before reading my report, I would like to say that it may contain information that may be deemed
as personal. However, to fully comprehend the magnitude of this Ripoff Report, I felt it necessary
to do so. In trying to resolve this grievance that I have with Carl  Altieri of Top Two USA, this is a proposal letter that I sent to him on  July 25th, 2012:

Hi Carl,

Before I present what I think you will agree is a more than generous  proposal, I would like to share my personal thoughts and feelings about  our relationship over the past ten years.

When I thought about buying a car in 2002, I decided to give you a call  and buy a car from you. I don't know if you ever wondered why I chose to do that. From the first time we met, I always had the feeling that you didn't particularly care about me, even to this day, and to this day, and I cannot understand why.

So, the first thought I had was that maybe by buying a car from you, I could win your friendship and thereby be able to have fellowship with you and your family that I love so much.

Second, I figured it would be a financial blessing for you and your family.

And third, if and when I would ever need service, I figured you would make sure no unscrupulous mechanic would take advantage of me.

Well, after all these years, I don't believe your feelings about me are any different, again I cannot understand why. I believe you were more than blessed with what I paid you for the car without bickering about the price, even though I was offered an identical car, in mint condition, with less mileage, for $9,000. less than I paid you.

And, the four times I gave you the car to have serviced for me, you had the car once for three
months, once for two months, once for five months, and this last time for almost six years. (which
he still has to this day)

So, over the past almost ten years, I have actually had use of the car for three years and four months.

After about three months of buying the car, back in 2002, you came to me, your dear friend, and asked me if you could borrow $5,000. for a month or two at the most, you said. Without hesitation, I agreed and the next day, handed you a check for $5,000. on a handshake. (No written agreement, I took you at your word,.. "a month or two".)

After six months passed, with never an explanation or repayment, you came to me again with an opportunity to make a killing on three cars that you could buy and you asked me if I would like to go in partners with you. I would put up the money, $17,000., you would buy and sell the cars, and we would split the profit. So, I gave you the money, you
bought the cars, you sold the cars, and you not only kept the profits,
you kept my money as well.

It took you almost six years, paying me in bits and pieces, at your discretion, to pay me the initial $5,000. that you first borrowed. You have been buying and selling countless cars over the last ten years with my $17,000. and between working for you three or four times without  pay, and selling cars for you, you've given me about $5,000. more.

If you remember, when I worked for you that eleven weeks, you promised me $6,000 to $9,000. of insurance money that you were going to get from your dealers. For some strange reason, none of your twelve dealers paid
you that year so you ended up paying me $800. for eleven weeks work.

If we only figured $200. for every car you've bought and sold with my money, not half of the profits, what would that come to for all these years? If we only figured 10% a year for the use of my money, that would amount to about $25 to $30,000. profit for me, besides my $17,000. back.

Carl, would you loan me $20,000. for ten years? How much would you want me to pay you back?

Would you loan me your money, for any length of time, at 10% a year? Yeah, I'm sure you would!?

Would you even loan me $5,000. for six years, if I just gave you your $5,000. back? Uh huh!

Well, neither would I Carl. But then again I didn't agree to let you use my money for ten years, you just decided on your own to use it, like you had that right.

It amazes me that you have never apologized, shown any remorse, or asked forgiveness for what you've done. I would have thought that you would have gone out of your way, paid any price, made whatever sacrifice necessary, to restore my car to mint condition to make amends. But, I guess, in your mind, you didn't do anything wrong. Or, maybe you
figured, Joey will never do anything about it, so, why should I?

(My car has been sitting on his lot, or in the street, rotting, untouched, except for missing parts, (he had 5 or 6 other vehicles, exactly the same as mine) and it is still in his possession waiting to be fixed and painted.)

If I had my $22,000. ($5,000. and $17,000.) I believe I could have at least quadrupled my money in the last ten years. What then, do you owe me Carl?

Well, after much prayer and meditation, to be gracious to you, this is what I have come up with:

A) Return my $17,000. and restore my car to the same condition it was in when I gave it to you to fix almost six years ago, or sell it for me for the $5,000. that you said you could get for it as is,... Or,....

B) Give me Anna's car, (his ex-wife, my cousin), a 2006 Honda Accord and her debt to you, ($6500.) which is part of a settlement of their divorce, and either restore my car to the same condition it was in when I gave it to you to fix almost six years ago, or sell it for me for the $5,000. that you said you could get for it as is.

I'm sure you will agree, this proposal reflects my continued friendship.

As always,

I don't mean to impose on you folks that have read this but I would humbly ask for and appreciate, your opinion or comments on this matter, with whether you think I am being fair or not. I will take every opinion into consideration with whatever further action I may have to take and I'm open for suggestions in that regard as well.

Thank you!  God bless!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Two-USA/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Top-Two-USA-Carl-Altieri-Ripped-Off-For-46000-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-928250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Two USA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Absence of Malice

AUTHOR: Carl - ()

Joseph Frisicano tends to take the truth and strech it out past the point of no return. An Exaggerationof the truth.  (Like most felons)

I have read numerous reports about MYSELF and my company, and I have come to the conclusion that a troll like Joseph frisicano can ruin a reputation...

I have a 100% positive feed back from e bay, with 11 years same account ( SELLING CARS)

Same phone number for almost 16 years

A GREAT CREDIT score (over 800)

No Convictions

Lisenced for almost 17 years

A US VETERAN with an Honrable discharge CAN YOU SAY THE SAME JOEY?

Every person who has writen a statement with the exception of one has been in business with me . I for one personaly knew the 3 people .

Felons all 3

2 were arrested for tampering with odometers one for larceny, ONE FOR DRUGS.

If anything, l had poor judgement to allow the 3 men to work under my license.

I  believed in them?? Poor judgement on ME

I HAVE kept MY  license in tact for 17 years, and is in good standing with the State of Florida, and his 8000 plus sales in the past 17 years , i have  had 5 complaints, all were closed with no fines, and Top Two was found To Be " in compliance."

I put my two children thru Catholic School, College,

I am by far perfect,  a con man, no way.

Iam intrusted  with a LOT OF money, Cars, and titles..I have 10 Men working with my license, and never let one of the 10 rep's down...NEVER

The 3 people who are writting the reports have common denominators.

One man who put the screws to Carl was arrested for attemped Murder, Larceny, Tampering with evidence, and Making treats to a witness who was testifying against him!

He was arrested while working For Top Two, and was removed that same day...than came the reports???

One man is my  x wifes cousin, who tried to imbessel Carls Division of material property...He is still at it.

JOSEPH FRISICANO ...while ' employed with "THE TREATY" in Boca Raton, Fl. closed down by the SEC, FBI and angry investors bought a car from The original owners of Top Two USA, like all of his "Buddies" Tommy, Bernie... and Joey. He wanted to be a big shot and an investor. Drove the car with a dealer plate for years. Its funny when it was my time 10 years later to collect my share of material assets, joey came out like RAT for cheese. He filed a report with the Division of Motor Vehicles against me??? No Title, Con man... Whats up with that JOEY?

DMV never persued the matter... I am held to very high standards to The State of Florida...

You opperate 5 so called Business out of your families home in Deerfield Beach...The only license you hold is a drivers License. If that

They all have common denominators

Credit Criminals.

Drug and alcohol rehabs

I stopped them from ripping Consumers off.

Joey you invested money with the company, and up to the point you were recieving monies back...When you demanded -Loan shark interest- and outragious return on investment... what Happened..

Why have I not been arrested for stealing your car? I did not steal it, you abandoned it???

When you demanded a complete overhaul inside and out 100% free of charge, and also demanded to drive any vehicle you desired... what happened.

No way out, nothing to lose, and everything to gain