Complaint Review: Top of the First Page

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Dusty — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Top of the First Page
9030 W.Sahara Avenue, Ste 678 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Top of the First Page They give you a big spiel, make you sign, you hang up and wonder, what the h.. just happened Las Vegas, Nevada

I was contacted to use this company for online first page placement. They scammed me out of a lot of money for that, then proceeded to contact me about incorporating in Nevada and helping with tax write offs, business loans etc. I thought I was going to talk with a team of people, but was directed to sign online and spend thousands of dollars. I hung up the phone, thinking what the h.. just happened here. I am usually a pretty confident and rational business woman, but I knew I had just been taken again, by this company.  I contacted them the next day and told them I did not want their service, to which I was more or less told, I was stupid if I backed out. I contacted my card company and they have been extemely helpful helping me fight this company.

Please stay far away from them and don't sign anything. I would like to find out if this has happened to other consumers, as I can't imagine I am the only one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-of-the-First-Page/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Top-of-the-First-Page-They-give-you-a-big-spiel-make-you-sign-you-hang-up-and-wonder-w-976295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top of the First Page