Complaint Review: TopCrazyDeals

• Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: SadButTrue — Chicago Illinois United States of America
TopCrazyDeals
Internet, Ontario United States of America

TopCrazyDeals KGB Deals No good return or exchange policy also very slow delivery policy too! Internet, Ontario

I have tried to exchange a $80.00 tablet that broke a short time after I had received it. It was past their 30 day policy by the way when it arrived here. I am/was willing to pay for all postage to get some satisfaction from them in an exchange. Multiple calls, and e mails were made to them and to their other company too. I was informed that there was no return or exchange after 30 days from purchase. I waited months for my product so that is a clue to deceptive practices. I am very upset that they took my money, and sold a bad product which they refuse to straighten out. That is a ripoff as far as I am concerned. They are hiding in another country to make matters worse for us the consumers who deserve better. Buyer beware as this is a sad but true story. I will not go for seconds on any of their deals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TopCrazyDeals/Internet-Ontario-/TopCrazyDeals-KGB-Deals-No-good-return-or-exchange-policy-also-very-slow-delivery-policy-t-967660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TopCrazyDeals