Complaint Review: TopDJGear.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 29, 2008

• Reported By:WRJ Vermont
TopDJGear.com
259 Bowery New York, New York U.S.A.

TopDJGear.com Topdjgear STOLE FROM ME. New York New York

I purchased Abelton Live from Topdjgear.com in March 2007. Two months went by and I never received my merchandise. They told me they didn't have the product in stock and to wait. More months went by and I decided to cancel the order. I asked for my debit card to be refunded; they told me to have my bank do a charge back but it had been too long and my bank said they could not do that. I informed topdjgear of this via email...and guess what? I'm reaching almost a year now without my $310 refunded.
I will be bringing this matter to court if it is not resolved within the next month.

Stolenfrom
WRJ, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TopDJGearcom/New-York-New-York/TopDJGearcom-Topdjgear-STOLE-FROM-ME-New-York-New-York-313331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TopDJGear.com