Complaint Review: TopGun Amusements

TopGun Amusements
Internet USA

TopGun Amusements Cheated scamed me out of my life savings SA Internet

Nigel & Grand Rimmington are nothing but con men and cheats

They will be the typical nice sales person when buying from them but then when things change boy dont they change

I know a lot of people in this industry and please let me warn all the new people outthere to stay AWAY from top gun amusements

after I had all my issues with them I started talking with other people in the industry and it is well known just how bad they are

They will send you equipment that simply does not work and will flat out refuse to fix or replace it even when you have spent over 100k with them

They will promise you the world and as soon as you have paid you will get nothing

I have paid them a small fortune to simply loose the lot

Dividends are not paid on time if at all

I have been told by other operators that they have caught Nigel opening the machine taking coins out and walking into the shop and buying lunch (so much for profit share wonder what else we pay for)

when you call they never answer, they make up amounts owed and then threaten you if you dont pay

Then after all that comes the threats, Never let Nigel or Grant know where you live because they will come knoicking yelling screaming and throwing punches

They will threaten your family and your kids

They will end up killing someone one day (dont let that be you)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TopGun-Amusements/internet/TopGun-Amusements-Cheated-scamed-me-out-of-my-life-savings-SA-Internet-1171246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TopGun Amusements