Complaint Review: TopOfTheFirstPage.com

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: NRF — Houston Texas USA
TopOfTheFirstPage.com
1091 S Cimarron Suite A4 Internet United States of America

TopOfTheFirstPage.com TOPOFTHEFIRSTPAGE.COM Claims to Increase your web rankings - DID NOTHING!!! Internet

Paid these folks $2990.00 (Two Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety) to incfrease the ranking of my web site to appear at the "Top of the First Page" (actually somewhere on the first page of the searches).  Never Happened.    Their "spoof" site which was supposed to be search optimized also did not appear anywhere with the search terms that I purchased. My own web site analytics did not show any hits coming from their "optimized" site nor did my own actual site see any boost in any activity.

They claim they had me on the first page with numerous search terms on many, many occasions.  I never saw it once!  I printed Google search pages, Yahoo search pages, Bing Search pages etc- and neither my site nor the "optimized" site placed anywhere on the first page of the searches at any time.

When I signed up they indicated that if they did not do as advertised I could always dispute it with my credit card company.  I did that.  They fought it by saying that they gave me extra keywords and offered me other items and longer contract terms.   If the original keywords did not work that I paid for, why should they decide what other keywords they should give me and just extend the term of something that was not working anyway?

They have not made good on the SEO and have not refunded any of my money. Please everyone - call them at 877-332-2960 and tell the to refund my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TopOfTheFirstPagecom/internet/TopOfTheFirstPagecom-TOPOFTHEFIRSTPAGECOM-Claims-to-Increase-your-web-rankings-DID-NOT-952911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TopOfTheFirstPage.com