3-21-2012, 5:25PM EST:
I placed a call to TopSeo.net and left a message:
"I am calling to inquire about your SMTP service. I have an immediate need for an smtp account. I have several companies that I am looking for and I will go with the first company that can get me what I need. My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX
3-21-2012, 5:30PM EST:
Company immediately called me back and I relayed my needs:
1. Asked if my order would be processed immediately because I needed the smtp immediately
2. Asked if their smtp would work with port 587 because my ISP blocks port 25
3. Confirmed that payment by Liberty Reserve would be processed immediately and my account would be delivered immediately.
4. Salesman affirmed everything
5. Salesman told me that the 5 smtp account with a sending ability of 10 million per month could be substituted for 1 unlimited smtp that could send 50 million
6. I asked if there was any difference in the delivery time of the smtp account as was assured that it would be exactly the same
7. I told the salesman I would be placing the order immediately using Liberty Reserve as that was their preferred payment method and website states that orders paid by liberty reserve are processed within 5 minutes.Since my complaint this statement has been removed from the site.
8. Payment was made via Liberty Reserve at 5:36PM U3883093 (TopSEO.net B...) - $650.00
9. After 45 minutes the order was still not showing as paid in my back office so I called
10.I got voicemail
11. Called again. got voicemail
12. Called again and began to get angry as now that I had paid the 2 minute return phone calls stopped
13. I called several times that evening, used their contact form, sent emails with no repsonse.
14 The following morning when nothing was delivered I called again and threatened action
15. At 11AM I had to refund the clients deposit because I could not deliver her messages as I promised after placing the order with TOP SEO.net
Here's Where It Gets Good Needless to say I was irate at this point for 3 reasons.
1. The company took my payment via Liberty Reserve which has no recourse for a person to recoup money paid. This is surely the reason why they prefer liberty Reserve
2. I was VERY clear as to my needs from the first message I left that resulted in a call back in less than 5 minutes.
3. After a dozen attempts to contact the company I resorted to investigating the owner, one Tim Mathews 6877 Whitman Way Sarasota, FL 34243 USA
Tim responded to my last email as if it were my first with no prior agreement made and proceeded to insult me for being unreasonable. He also told me that once the order is placed a refund is impossible. This statement alone is ilegal and will be addressed in court. He also proceeded to tell me that I was a liar, that his salesman said nothing of the sort and that he had a recording of my entire conversation proving that I am a liar. This of course is ridiculous because if this were the case this entire situation would have been different and TIM would have realized that there was a serious miscommunication or misunderstanding of what was required when I placed the order
Tim has since said that he would not rush the order and that it would be delivered "whenever it's ready" It is now 1 week later and I have not received the account, the refund, a reply or eta on delivery. For this reason I am launching legal action for wire fraud and theft. I am attaching the full amount of $650 paid, legal fees and damages. Stear clear of Tim Matthews and TopSeo.net