Complaint Review: TopSecretTraining/ Noble Learning Systems/Close Combat

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Kellyville Other
TopSecretTraining/ Noble Learning Systems/Close Combat
topsecrettraining.com Internet U.S.A.

TopSecretTraining/ Noble Learning Systems/Close Combat Fraud New Jersey Internet

George from TOWNSEND is correct

Once they got my credit card details they continued to deduct money each month without my authority.

When I tried to cancel my so-called "membership" they refused to accept my email cancellation. I also attempted to fax them several times cancelling the membership without any success. My fax machine stated it was a com error. I was also put on hold for a long period on several occasions.

This company is not reputable. They have fraudulently used my credit card without any authority whatsoever. There is nothing noble about this company.

I will be happy to be a part of any action against this company.

Bobyakka
Kellyville
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 04:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TopSecretTraining-Noble-Learning-SystemsClose-Combat/internet/TopSecretTraining-Noble-Learning-SystemsClose-Combat-Fraud-New-Jersey-Internet-292797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TopSecretTraining/ Noble Learning Systems/Close Combat