Complaint Review: Topdjgear.com Marc Shmueli

• Updated: Thu, March 31, 2011

• Reported By: Josh — ny New York USA
Topdjgear.com Marc Shmueli
259 Bowery New York, New York United States of America

Topdjgear.com Marc Shmueli TopDJGear.com TopDJGear - How do I track my order phone number? New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: Don't believe what top dj gear tells you.

*Consumer Comment: TopDJGear.com Contact Info

*Consumer Comment: Give TopDJGear a chance

*Consumer Comment: Get your facts straight!

*UPDATE Employee: Customer is Overreacting for No Apparent Reason

*Consumer Comment: LIES LIES LIES

*Consumer Comment: TopDJGear Marc Shmueli Contact Information

* : Top DJ Gear Contact Information

I bought a product at TOPDJGEAR two days ago, paid for it and have not yet received any confirmation.  I am getting worried. Does anyone know how may be able to contact them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Topdjgearcom-Marc-Shmueli/New-York-New-York-10002/Topdjgearcom-Marc-Shmueli-TopDJGearcom-TopDJGear-How-do-I-track-my-order-phone-number-495742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Topdjgear.com Marc Shmueli

Don't believe what top dj gear tells you.

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I been ripped of by top dj gear. I ordered some speakers from them and they first told me that they will be shipped in 24 hours I Been waiting for two weeks and nothing. I called March 25  and they said speakers not in stock back ordered cause of japan B.S because i called last week they said they were on stock march 18 .Don't order from them they are scammers you will lose your money don't believe that shipping conformation that they send you.

TopDJGear.com Contact Info

AUTHOR: JJ - (United States of America)

The best number to contact TopDJGear is 888-860-2696.

The 646 number is only for emergency Field Technician support.

Give TopDJGear a chance

AUTHOR: djrayray502 - (United States of America)

My name is RaSean Harrison and I am the owner of 502FM, LLC (www.502FM.com). What I'm writing here today should shed light on how the Management of TopDJGear, LLC is very concerned about they're customers and are willing to help out old and new customers in a speedy fashion. I was once skeptical about the company after I DID NOT receive all products of an order which was sent to me over 2 years ago (back in 2007).

I recently contacted TopDJGear.com about an order I placed 2 years ago and received an email from "Josh Johnson" whom reviewed my case. He was very helpful and polite and emailed me back within minutes of each of my emails. He worked hard to see why I was so upset with the company, and I posted negative feedback about them before, but had a change of heart when I was treated like a customer.

Josh investigated my claim, and told me that the management was very sorry for what had taken place and would like to compensate me for my loss that I had with the company for the value of which was not sent to me. I told him what I wanted, and it was sent to me within that 2 weeks of us emailing each other trying to sort my issues I had with the company.

All in all I can say that I am a VERY satisfied customer of TopDJGear LLC and its new management! I did not have all the information about the order I placed over 2 years about, but Josh was willing to help me and make sure that I was satisfied and in a timely manner.

To NEW customers: Give TopDJGear a chance. I would like to thank Josh Johnson for all his help, and TopDJGear for willing to clear their name from past mistakes.

Today's date is 1/28/09 THANKS TopDJGear for helping me out!

From a VERY satisfied customer,

RaSean Harrison
502FM LLC, Owner & Operator

Get your facts straight!

AUTHOR: conrad - (United States of America)

What are you talking about?   Get your facts straight, if you are going to do a rebutal. The original order was placed 12/23/09, it did not go in untill 12/28/09, due to christmas holidays.

per your company records.That is why I used 12/28/09 as original order date in my report. The item was to ship 1/5/10. Now you say the order was on 12/28/09, and went in on 1/4/10 due to christmas/New Year.???? What about my call to you on 1/17/10 where you said the item would ship that day??? It did not!.I was NOT on backorder, you just did not send it, per YOU! The fact is that 3 items were chosen, you are saying that ALL were on back order. Whats the chances of that???

When did I EVER call you names, or insult you??What did I say?What names did I call you? some facts please!!!!

What did I ever say about your company? Beforel this report?

You NEVER told me that you did not deserve to be insulted or to recieve such treatment, you are a LIAR! I never insulted you.

I never threatend to report you to websites. Another lie from you.  I said I read about you on ripp/off and it would seem that if you were turning you business around, that you would try harder to send the product or at least contact the customer  when it was on backorder. I ask Joh G public, is this too much to ask for.

You say that you haven't recieved a bad report in almost 3 yrs, Have you checked this website????

12/29/09 from another mom, original report 10/27/07. states she still has not recieved her money!!!

1/22/09 from Anomymous consumer, New York

2/29/08 from Stolenfrom, Vermont

4/8/08 from Johnyt Montreal,Quebec

I'm not sure about your math, but 12/29/09 sounds like a recent bad report to me. the rest are are less than 2 yrs.

And please name another website that I have reported you to?

I NEVER asked for ANYTHING immediately. I should have, because  maybe I would have recieved the product or my money by now. To choose 3 items, recieve none, when you ordered on 12/23 or 12/28 (whatever) and as of 1/22 still have nothing, I ask do you , Josh  do you think this is good business?

Customer is Overreacting for No Apparent Reason

AUTHOR: Josh - (United States of America)

Customer placed an order on 12/28/09 for a $249.95 DJ Console on 01/04/2010, we checked inventory and saw one unit in stock, processed he order and prepared a shipping label. Customer received information that the order was to be shipped. (The order was not processed until 01/4/2010 due to the Christmas and New Years holidays). When item was picked for shipping it was found to be damaged so we waited for more new units to arrive - expected in the following week. When customer called and asked why the order has not arrived we had informed her that the unit she wanted was damaged and we would not send such a unit out. Customer threatened to write bad reviews about us on every site unless we resolve the problem immediately. We offered a similar, upgraded unit from the same manufacturer which was in stock but it was $65 more. She said she did not want to pay more so we offered something different for the same price which our inventory showed one unit in stock. Unfortunately, due to the large number of units that came in and out during the busy holiday season, that number was off and her order was automatically put on hold until more units came into stock.

Customer called in on Friday, 1/22/2010 yelling and asking about her order. We looked it up and saw it was on hold due to a lack of stock of that particular unit. We informed her of the situation and that it we had unfortunately made a mistake on the inventory. She started yelling and asking me to repeatedly apologize to her. She proceeded to say very demeaning things about myself and the company. I told her that we do not deserve to be insulted and receive such treatment from her. She said she will write negative reviews on all the web sites. She demanded we give her a refund while she was on the phone. I immediately complied and gave her a refund on Friday, 1/22/2010. We let her know that refunds take 2-3 days to show up on her account which is the standard time frame since two different banks need to relay that information to each other.

The very next day, Saturday, 1/23/2010, the customer wrote this review on this and other websites saying that she is "waiting...waiting...waiting for her refund." Huh? We gave you a refund on the spot - immediately when you asked for it!? We informed you that it takes 2-3 days for a post to your account - yet you go online the very next day after we credit your account to say that we take your money and you are "waiting ..waiting... waiting..." and you have not received your refund yet..  We told you it takes 2-3 days to show up!!! You know the time frame but just wrote this review in order to hurt us so that we lose business. We did not do anything to harm you why would we deserve such an accusation? Why you get satisfaction from being nasty, malicious and mean is beyond us.

We try to be 100% accurate and provide the best customer service possible (as evidenced by the fact that we had not had a single bad review in almost three years!!) but mistakes - even though very rare - sometimes do happen - especially right after the busy holiday season when alot of stock goes in and out. To say that we keep your money is completely malicious, uncalled for and unjustifiable!!

Please check your statement this week and prove us wrong.

AUTHOR: conrad - (United States of America)

That's NOT TRUE. A confirmation # and tracking # mean NOTHING!!!! We too received a conf #/tracking #, but topdjgear DID NOT SEND the product to Fed-EX. They did not contact me via e-mail to say that it was not coming. In fact when Fed-ex informed us that they did not send the product, Josh quickly said "maybe Fed-ex has not updated their info"  It was only after I insisted,  that he checked my order. He then said, "Oh that item was'nt sent, it was defective"  Why were we waiting for a shipp that was not coming? Why couldn't they e-mail me to say it was defective? Why,when they said they would send another item, in stock, didn't they send it?????? How can an item be in stock, but not sent. And then Josh say"s he did not send it,  because it wasn't in stock? He make false promises. Needless to say, The product was NEVER sent. Josh's answer, "I don"t know why it wasn't sent.              so to re-cap,  they take your money, send e-mail confirmation. And you never get your purchase. But they do keep your money!!!!!Still waiting on a refund,  waiting,,,,,,waiting,,,,,,waiting,,,,,,,,

TopDJGear Marc Shmueli Contact Information

AUTHOR: DJFourty - (USA)

In addition to their phone number, you can send any queries to support.at. topdjgear .com

Their address for mail or any other correspondence is:

33 Howard Street #4
New York, NY 10013

They also have a myspace page at:

http://www.myspace.com/topdjgear where you can find a variety of contact details

Top DJ Gear Contact Information

AUTHOR: Musicman - (U.S.A.)

TopDJGear customer service can be reached by dialing (646) 374-9766

or through email: support .at. topdjgear.com

You can always find out the current status of your order by going to the confirmation email that you received after placing your email and clicking on the link to your order.

If your order shipped you will see that in the order status along with Tracking Number