Complaint Review: Topdjgear.com, SatelliteRecordsNYCTopDJ

topdjgear.com Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 347-8622817
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

Topdjgear.com, SatelliteRecordsNYCTopDJ We placed an order and my card was debited $187.16 on August 24th,and still no goods.I finally got someone to answer the phone on Oct 16,and a promised refund has not been sent Internet internet

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

My son placed an order in August and $187.16 was debited from my card. The shipment never arrived,and repeated calls and emails were not returned. The phone was finally answered on October 16,2007 and I was told by a gentleman named Michael Westwood that our order had been cancelled. I requested a credit on my debit card,and he said he could not do that because they just moved,but I would have a refund within the week. It has now been 11 days, and no refund. I left a message on their voicemail on October 26,2007 that I still had not received my refund, that charging a card for goods that were not shipped was illegal and I was going to report them for fraud if I did not receive a return call.It is now October 27,2007 and no return call and no check. I will be contacting my credit card company on Monday to file a report for theft.

Nothappy
Deale, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2007 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Topdjgearcom-SatelliteRecordsNYCTopDJ/nationwide/Topdjgearcom-SatelliteRecordsNYCTopDJ-We-placed-an-order-and-my-card-was-debited-18716-281265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Topdjgear.com, SatelliteRecordsNYCTopDJ

Company Response

AUTHOR: JJ - (United States of America)

Hi. If your order has not been resolved by now please email me at josh (at) topdjgear.com.  We would be happy to resolve this matter for you.  If it has been resolved, then we ask that you please update your post.

Sincerely,