Complaint Review: Topflight Martial Arts

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: David — Lake Worth Florida United States of America
Topflight Martial Arts
11924 W. Forest Hill Blvd. #29 Internet United States of America

Topflight Martial Arts Scott Rusnak, Aom Poonsawat Topflight Martial Arts supports Parental Alienation Internet

*Author of original report: Scott Rusnak video

*Author of original report: Dishonset in deposition

Sensei Scott Rusnak claims; "Courtesy, self-discipline, and respect for one's self and others are skills that important at any age. " However Mr. Rusnak decided that because the mother of our child is "the customer," that I, the father am not permitted to attend my daughter's classes because of the conflict that my ex-wife and her family caused when Mr. Rusnak reffered to her "yelling at you when you weren't doing anything." If you are a parent who is trying to keep an ex wife or husband from participating and supporting your child's extramural activities, signing your child up at Topflight Martial Arts in Wellington, Florida is the best choice as an enabler.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 01:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Topflight-Martial-Arts/internet/Topflight-Martial-Arts-Scott-Rusnak-Aom-Poonsawat-Topflight-Martial-Arts-supports-Parenta-904920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Topflight Martial Arts

Scott Rusnak video

AUTHOR: David - ()

Listen as Scott Rusnak admits that I did nothing wrong at his business yet he decided to ban me from his business due to my former ex mother in law making a scene and "yelling at you when you did nothing wrong". His justification was that my former wife is "the customer". I asked hm if the fact that I pay to support my daughter or the fact that I just am there to support her interests means anything.

Dishonset in deposition

AUTHOR: David - ()

Rusnak claimed in a deposition that I threatened him. What he didn't say was that his wife offered to allow me to attend if I would pay for the next level of training for my daughter. Sort of an embezzlement to allow me to attend my daughter's training classes.

slave