Complaint Review: Tophandbagshop

• Reported By: Mrs.Whetstone — Newark United States of America
Tophandbagshop
Limassol Avenue 249 office 118 Internet United States of America

Tophandbagshop This company is a Scam they Will Take Your Money Internet

I order from this company called  tophandbagshop.com .1st They took money out my account two times without my permission. I then contact them to check on my order but they lead me to think that they had to order my item from a warehouse. After that they emailed me to tell me that they where out of stock and that they where sorry and that if I want a refund they are going to deduct 6% out for handing fee something I never heard of. I then inform them that if they dont return my money to me within 24hrs. That I will make sure they website be shut down. I feel so violated at this point because I was lied to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tophandbagshop/internet/Tophandbagshop-This-company-is-a-Scam-they-Will-Take-Your-Money-Internet-585307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tophandbagshop