Complaint Review: Torn Apparel, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Brubru1 — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Torn Apparel, Inc.
1135 Robin Dr, Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

Torn Apparel, Inc. Takes your money and never gives you merchandise Carol Stream Illinois

After seeing a Torn Apparel Jersey during a Ravens/San Francisco NFL game last year, I wanted to order it.  The NFL allowed this jersey to be advertised on the field during the game and the local media also advertised this specialty jersey.

I contacted Craig Steichen at Torn Apparel on 11/30/11 to order his specialty jersey.  I paid in full $179.50 and received an invoice and was told that I would get it in time for Christmas.  I was then told there was a delay and I would get it early 2012.

I waited patiently, but it is now Sept 2012 and after numerous emails saying that my jersey is coming I have yet to receive any merchandise.  How is it allowed that a company is able to take peoples money, give them invoices for products and never produce without any criminal charges?  How is this company still allowed to be in business?

I am so disappointed that after paying, being patient and repeated contact with this company I still do not have my product and I am out almost $200.

Has anyone received resolution on a similar matter with this company?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Torn-Apparel-Inc/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60188/Torn-Apparel-Inc-Takes-your-money-and-never-gives-you-merchandise-Carol-Stream-Illinois-943359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Torn Apparel, Inc.