Complaint Review: Tornado Office Systems

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:Tyler Texas
Tornado Office Systems
504 Union Steet Dardanelle, Arkansas U.S.A.

Tornado Office Systems FRAUDULENT OFFICE SUPPLY SHIPMENT Dardanelle Arkansas

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't pay to send it back

This company called my assistant claiming to be a local company going out of business and relocating to Dardanelle, AR. They needed to get rid of their office supplies and offered to sell them to our non-profit at wholesale cost.

My assistant asked for the price of binder clips and post-it notes, but the lady on the other end of the line said her husband handles all of that, etc. My assistant told the lady to send us $100 worth of binder clips and that is all we would need. Yesterday, we received 4 34 pound boxes of junk. We received 160 boxes of small paperclips. 48 boxes of binder clips, 12 boxes of pens, 12 sleeves of scotch tape, a gross of post-it notes and a nice little 'gift' to thank us for our order!!!!

Today, I spoke to Louise at this company and she played stupid! I am now shipping back all items at my cost if UPS will not return them to the sender.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!

Steven
Tyler, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tornado-Office-Systems/Dardanelle-Arkansas-72834-3432/Tornado-Office-Systems-FRAUDULENT-OFFICE-SUPPLY-SHIPMENT-Dardanelle-Arkansas-346697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tornado Office Systems

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't pay to send it back

AUTHOR: Kim Kyle - (U.S.A.)

If you did not order it, don't spend your money to send it back. Have them send a call tag (UPS, Fed-ex, etc.) at their expense. Tell them you are not going to pay for the product because you didn't order it. When you get their invoice, make a copy for your records and send it back to them. If (when) they don't send the call tag, just stick the shipment in the corner and forget about it. I didn't know how to get in touch with you, so I hope you see this before you spend your $$$.