Complaint Review: Tornapparel

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Shane — Danville Pennsylvania United States of America
Tornapparel
1135 Robin Dr. Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

Tornapparel Takes your money and STRINGS you ALONG laughing all the way to the bank!!!! Carol Stream , Illinois

Last year..that's right over a year ago I placed an order for several items with Mr. Craig  Steichen owner and CEO of Tornapparel for Christmas presents to my family.  I was told the jerseys I was wanting for my order were all on back order. I even approved a different player jersey to be used for my order.  I have had several discussions with Mr. Steichen and I have been extremely patient to the point of being a fool!!  I am still waiting and will no doubt NEVER see anything from him.

I have requested a refund of the remaining order (as he did fill one item out of three), but has yet to return my calls nor deliver my products from a YEAR AGO!!

I will be filing a case with the better business bureau and taking whatever actions i can to get the items I ordered or my money back.

Thsi man will take your money, talk very professional and courtious to you, but he will also take your hard earned money.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS with THIS man!!   You have been warned!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tornapparel/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60188/Tornapparel-Takes-your-money-and-STRINGS-you-ALONG-laughing-all-the-way-to-the-bank-C-970150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tornapparel