Complaint Review: Toro Merchant Services

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Bigjohn — Troy Montana United States of America
Toro Merchant Services
24917 37th Avenue Internet United States of America

Toro Merchant Services TORO MERCHANT SERVICES RIPPED US OFF NUMEROUS TIMES. KEEPS HITTING ACCOUNT WITH UNAUTHORIZED FEES AND CHARGES Internet

Toro Merchant Services is a complete ripoff.  I switched to them several months ago and discovered that they are hitting my account with significant overcharges.  In fact, it appears that my October statement for credit card collections totalled OVER 20%!!!!

i spoke to Andre Faria, a total liar and conman.  He told me we were definitely overcharged and would take care of it.  He offered a refund of $25.00  What a jackass!!

I told Toro Merchant Services that I wanted a complete accounting and explanation of why my charges were so grossly over debited to my account.  What I got was a bunch of run around and promises that they would take care of it.

After I informed them I was going to file a ripoff report, complaint with the FTC and BBB, they hit my account with ANOTHER unauthorized charge for $150.00!!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!  Their contracts are worthless and they have no physical address on their website.   I think they are running out of their house.

I have filed with BBB and FTC, bank fraud and wire fraud.

DO NOT USE!!! DO NOT USE!!! DO NOT USE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 04:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toro-Merchant-Services/internet/Toro-Merchant-Services-TORO-MERCHANT-SERVICES-RIPPED-US-OFF-NUMEROUS-TIMES-KEEPS-HITTING-963559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toro Merchant Services