Complaint Review: Toronto Glass Film

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Ronald — Toronto Ontario Canada
Toronto Glass Film
126 Moraine Drive Woodbridge Toronto, Ontario Canada

Toronto Glass Film Toronto Glass Film Rip-off, Cheap, fraud, Wanted by the Police, scam, a joke of a business, Con Toronto Ontario Canada

WARNING Bad window film company. Bait and Switch

OK, so everyone has a bad day now and then. I needed to reduce the glare so I called a Madico Dealer and had him come out and install a nice light grey window tint. I was guaranteed great service and a super product.

The fact is that the window tint kept coming off and the installer himself was laughing. On his third trip out to fix the problem he was laugh because he used crazy glue along the top edge to keep the tint from falling down.

The installer then told me that his boss buys cheap films from China and that is why the glue does not work. I called the company and they denied that they are using a cheap tint from China. I told him what his installer said and he went
silent.

The way I see it Toronto Glass Film denies all capability here because his jobber installed the film, so he wont give me my $4,111.77 back. Mr. Dickinson wont take my calls or return my emails. The guy is a D*** Head for sure.

I had a local 3M dealer come out and rip down the tint and had a real tint installed. What a waste of time.

Do not do business with Stephen Dickinson

Ronald

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toronto-Glass-Film/Toronto-Ontario-L4H-2E6/Toronto-Glass-Film-Toronto-Glass-Film-Rip-off-Cheap-fraud-Wanted-by-the-Police-scam-958879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toronto Glass Film