Complaint Review: Toronto Hydro

• Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — YORK Alabama
Toronto Hydro
Ontario Canada Toronto, Ontario Canada

Toronto Hydro Ontario HyroOntario Power Executives Get Big Pay Out For No Service Toronto Ontario

Ontario Hydro are crooks, and they have been found out and ousted in public.  This comes when most of us are now without power.  I want our money back that we have overpaid in salaries and not the service we believed we were paying for.  If we knew for a moment that our rates were increasing not due to necessity to improve service but to have more individuals on payroll at over $100K per year under so called "management", I for one would not pay my bill.  I demand to see their financial statements as it pertains to actual cost of providing service.

At this time of year in the dead of winter, Xmass approaching, I hope they all get coal in their stockings and have the most miserable New year they have yet to experience.

Disgusted in Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toronto-Hydro/Toronto-Ontario/Toronto-Hydro-Ontario-HyroOntario-Power-Executives-Get-Big-Pay-Out-For-No-Service-Toronto-1109163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toronto Hydro