Complaint Review: Toronto Starlets

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Tom — Toronto Ontario United States of America
Toronto Starlets

Toronto Starlets Jessica Fake, Rip off, bogus, bogus escorts, scam artists, Internet

I came to Toronto in end of December and wanted to hire myself an escort. I looked up Toronto escort on Google and found a couple of sites. There were on of the few who were affordable and not for good reasons.

My reason for hiring an escort was not sexual and my preference was for Veronika. When I called, the person did not know who Veronika was. The person recommended that I go with Jessica.  I looked on the site and all the pictures had blocked out faces, so I didn't know what to expect.

So I ended up hiring Jessica, based on the recommendation, for a party I was going to. We met up at my hotel room and I noticed something - her description did not match her appearance. Everything was totally off. My evening was to be ruined.

I of course had to say that she was not what I expected and wanted a refund. She refused and we both argued, at which point she decided to leave.

I ended up paying for her whole evening, which cost me $1000, and she did not perform the level of services I wanted.

I personally would go with a company that shows face pics before meeting. I am paying over 200 for this date and I don't know what she looks like.

A definite hoax, ripoff, you name it. Toronto Starlets does not get a recommendation out of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 12:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toronto-Starlets/internet/Toronto-Starlets-Jessica-Fake-Rip-off-bogus-bogus-escorts-scam-artists-Internet-1000409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toronto Starlets