Complaint Review: Tory Harrelson

• Updated: Thu, December 12, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — multiple
Tory Harrelson
Corona, California USA

Tory "Flossy" Harrelson Tory Flossy Harrelson is booking shows and DEFRAUDING people! He has NO authority to book these artist such as T PAIN! He has DEFRAUDED multiple people and will NOT return their money! He is a fraud! Corona California

*Consumer Comment: TORY FLOSS GOT ME FOR 500.00 DOLLARS

*Consumer Comment: flossy is a fraud owes me 22k

Tory Flossy Harrelson is booking shows and DEFRAUDING people! He has NO authority to book these artist such as T PAIN!  He has DEFRAUDED multiple people and will NOT return their money!  He is a fraud!  We know for sure he has DEFRUADED people in AZ, NV, OR and WA and we are finding more people everyday that he as done this to.  STAY AWAY from this guy!! Also he is the PRESIDENT of h*o Bangin Records which is owned by MAC 10. So maybe MAC 10 is involved in this also!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tory-Harrelson/Corona-California/Tory-Flossy-Harrelson-Tory-Flossy-Harrelson-is-booking-shows-and-DEFRAUDING-people-He-1106484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tory Harrelson

TORY FLOSS GOT ME FOR 500.00 DOLLARS

AUTHOR: EARL PRICE DOUBLE E - ()

TORRY SAID IF I PAID 500.00 DOLLARS ID GET MY MUSIC PLAYED ON FM RADIO STATION. I WAS ALL READY ON ONLINE RADIO STATIONS BY MY SELF. I WANTED MORE PROMOTION. I CLAIMS HE WORKS WITH RAY J AND T PAIN I SENT 500.00 DOLLARS AND SIX MONTHS LATER MY MUSIC HAS NOT BEEN PLAYED ON FM RADIO STATIONS  I WANT DOUBLE E MY MONEY BACK FOR WAISING MY TIME.

HE SENT THIS BY EMAIL  TO ME

Flossy

To Me

Oct 24, 2013

This message contains blocked images.

If you need your song sent to commercial radio, let me know. For $500 I can have my team send your song to all the program directors and DJ's for all the radio stations across the country. It would be serviced to radio for one month and you will get weekly reports with DJ comments on your music

Let me know if interested. I can make it happen.
To Me

Dec 5, 2013

This message contains blocked images.

Double E,

Campaign:
We will do a one month campaign servicing your single to radio dj's, program directors and mixshow dj's.

Music:
We would need a clean version and dirty version of the song.
Send twitter, facebook and youtube links

Reports:
You will get weekly reports that show which station played your music and comments from the DJ.

Payment:
$500.00
Send by Moneygram to: Tory Harrelson zipcode 92882
(you can find them in any Walmart)

flossy is a fraud owes me 22k

AUTHOR: angie - ()

THIS MAN IS A COMPLETE FRAUD AND A FAKE.  HE CAME TO ME WITH A PROPOSAL TO GO INTO BUISNESS WITH HIM.  THE BUSINESS IS A WEBSITE CALLED ASKFLOSSY.COM.  MY INVESTEMENT WAS 22,000$.  I WENT VIA A LAWYER AND CONTRACT AND GAVE HIM THE FULL AMOUNT UPON SIGNING CONTRACT.  ITS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE HE WAS NOT ACTING ACCORDING TO CONTRACT AND HE WAS HIDING FINANCIAL INFORMATION FROM ME.  I HAVE A USED A LAWYER FROM CANADA (ITS WHERE I AM FROM) HE DID NOT RESPOND TO THE CLAIM.  IF I AM TO USE AN AMERICAN LAWYER IT WILL COST ME THE SAME AMOUNT I INVESTED SO THAT IS NO USE.  HE NOW DOES NOT RESPOND TO MY EMAILS OR CALLS.  HE IS SUCH A MONEY HUNGRY SELFISH INDIVIDUAL!! HE IS A THIEF!! DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MAN! WARNING!!!