Complaint Review: Toshiba Business Solutions

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: lilnacho — bedford Texas United States of America
Toshiba Business Solutions
4103 Billy Mitchell Dr Addison TX addison, Texas United States of America

Toshiba Business Solutions THIS COMPANY WILL TAKE YOU FOR A LONG, TERRIBLE, AND DISAPPOINTING RIDE addison , Texas

Since day one when I was promised a brand new machine and was given a used one, it has been a nightmare.  I told them I wanted to cancel because they gave me the wrong product and they told me too bad because I already sold the contract.

The machine has constantly broken down and every time a service rep comes out the problem continues to ensue.  It will not print in black and white for half of the employees in my office even though they select black and white... kinda strange since I actually have to pay for each color copy... I have addressed this issue several times and they flat out ignore me... I have emails going all the way to the president of this territory and nothing is ever resolved... one of the paper trays broke on the machine and instead of replacing it, they stuck a screw into the tray so it would hold paper... but now is not functional and cannot be adjusted for different sizes...

Unfortunately, suing them is impossible because your contract is actually with a separate leasing company and not with them.... just raped from every corner... I had to have another company buy out the lease as they will not replace the machine.... or repair it for that matter

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toshiba-Business-Solutions/addison-Texas-75001/Toshiba-Business-Solutions-THIS-COMPANY-WILL-TAKE-YOU-FOR-A-LONG-TERRIBLE-AND-DISAPPOIN-979252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toshiba Business Solutions