Complaint Review: Toshiba laptop PC

• Updated: Sat, November 12, 2011

• Reported By: skipper68 — waterloo New York United States of America
Toshiba laptop PC
9740 Irvine Boulevard Irvine,, California United States of America

Toshiba laptop PC Ripped off-2 new mother boards in a year, and disk fried, wont cover under warrenty. Irvine, California

Its had 2 mother boards and now a hard drive fried less then 2 years old wow... warranty ends February12. The hard drive was probably screwed up from the first time I brought it in, cause every scan I ran never detected any virus, yet the Best Buy said it had 29.-They KNOWof all the problems, and wait for warrenty to get off.  Gotta pay for the  recovey disk $30. I called and they didn't speak English and basically said no help....He said this is my first time calling, cause I said that computer is  nothing but problems, he said first year was warranty thru then it expired this February. Wouldn't give me a deal on anything.

I said I don't have money cause I'm busy wasting time and gas bringing it to Best Buy all the time for repairs!  He didn't care he said "well when you get the money you can order online" so I hung up. Then my mother sent me to the ripoff reports on these PC's. I am sending this thru her HP, that has lasted well, from 2003!!!! I will NEVER buy a Toshiba product again. From what info my mom sent, everyone of their PC's is garbage...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2011 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toshiba-laptop-PC/Irvine-California-92713-9724/Toshiba-laptop-PC-Ripped-off-2-new-mother-boards-in-a-year-and-disk-fried-wont-cover-un-797343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toshiba laptop PC