Complaint Review: Toshiba

• Submitted: Sun, January 02, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, January 02, 2011

• Reported By: Cris — Lochbuie Colorado U.S.A.
9740 Irvine Boulevard Irvine, California United States of America

Toshiba Bad Customer Service Irvine, California

I have called Toshiba on several occasions due to problems that I was having. They kept me on the phone while they went elsewhere, may have been talking to other service people. Then they would come back and ask if they could call me back. I waited each time for 24-48 hours, nothing. I would get the same answer every time. I never received a call back from their tech support or anyone else. They have extremely poor customer service and/or tech support. They do not even have an email address for questions from their customers. I'm sorry that I bought a Toshiba.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2011 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toshiba/Irvine-California-92618-1697/Toshiba-Bad-Customer-Service-Irvine-California-677850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toshiba