Complaint Review: Toshiba

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: William — Clio Michigan USA

Toshiba Warranty is a Joke Internet

I bought a Toshiba laptop.  Due to the low quality of hard drives they put in them, the hard drive broke 5 days ago.  I am STILL waiting for the returning shipping label.  Their worthless operators in India are no help at all.  They are completely powerless to do anything.  After complaining to Toshiba, an American called me and said it's my fault for not receiving the label because I should have chosen the option to download the label myself.  This option was not given to me.  In fact, I asked the Indian operator for that option and she mumbled something about not doing that to ensure the shipment wouldn't be lost...I know, that makes no sense.

I complained to Toshiba again, and now they have the worthless Indian operators who are just going to stick by their original plan of not e-mailing me a shipping label.  I told Toshiba to quit having them call me, because it's pointless.  Yet, they keep calling me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toshiba/internet/Toshiba-Warranty-is-a-Joke-Internet-924153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toshiba