Complaint Review: Toshiba

• Updated: Thu, February 10, 2011

• Reported By: marann — Roselle New Jersey United States of America
9740 Irvine Boulevard irvine, California United States of America

Toshiba JUNK irvine, California

I am just totally disappointed with Toshiba.  I purchased a television on September 27, 2010.  On January 25, 2011, the television died.  What kind of television dies after only four months.  I thought Toshiba was a good brand of television, now I have found out personally this is not the case.  To date, I have not heard anything from Toshiba, unless I call them myself.  Customer service is stating that the part that needs to be fixed is on back order.

I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toshiba/irvine-California-92618/Toshiba-JUNK-irvine-California-693658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toshiba