Complaint Review: Total Appearance

• Updated: Wed, October 28, 2009

• Reported By: Kurani — duluth Georgia USA
Total Appearance
1392 Pleasant Hill Rd. lawrenceville, Georgia United States of America

Total Appearance Billy(manager/owner) Ripping People Off Continously and Not Caring: Please Dont Shop here(you lucky if you saw this before, some of us arent) lawrenceville, Georgia

This guy, Billy, biggest douche bag you will ever meet. Walks around like he know's everything about car parts and really doesn't know s***. The sexy white chick up front is just sexy, her attitude is horrible until you spend some money(too bad cus if she knew who really got the money she wouldn't be riding this douche bags coat tail).
I took my Chevy Tahoe 07 LTZ up there, without knowing what I was getting myself into. I wanted 26" rims on my car and my father stricltly said the only way we could do it was if it didn't scrub the body of the car. I spent $4,400 on the rims, tires, mounting and everything out the door, and ofcourse Billy was there telling us how good of a deal we where getting. I also had HID lights put into my tahoe so I could have the blue lights on the front. I paid 300$ for this and knew for a fact I was getting ripped off, but I felt he had givin me a deal on the Rims and Tires.
A couple of days later I come to find out the rims are scrubbing the hell out of the body of the car, one of the HID bulb goes out 2 weeks after getting it installed. And I go to the chevy dealership to find out that Total Appearance had cut my stock headlight wiring and I would have to spend 500$ inorder to get it fixed.
I haven't bothered going back because after my handful of experieces with Billy, his chick, and his crew, I realized they dont give a f***. In the midst of a recession these scums are focused on cashing in the quick money without caring about their customers on the back end. Save yourself the time, money, and respect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Appearance/lawrenceville-Georgia-30044/Total-Appearance-Billymanagerowner-Ripping-People-Off-Continously-and-Not-Caring-Pleas-516368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Appearance