Complaint Review: Total Body Fresh

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Danielle Bowe — Chilton Wisconsin
Total Body Fresh
Internet USA

Total Body Fresh, and Garcinia Today weight loss program weight loss program, detox cleanse,Garcinia #1-877-321-6150 Internet

I am disgusted with the false advertisement about the complete cost of these pills. Trial bottle $4.95 plus shipping. I believe the other trial bottle was also the same. My checking account continues to be billed $89.00 and $69.00 dollars. I keep recieving them and they keep charging me. The deal was to try them and then re-order. I have been overdrafted because of this by my bank over three times. I am sick to my stomach and am in no position to be having them continually drafting money out of my account. Help to make this stop and so others do not fall into this scheme.

Danielle B.

Chilton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Body-Fresh/internet/Total-Body-Fresh-and-Garcinia-Today-weight-loss-program-weight-loss-program-detox-clean-1141733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Body Fresh