Complaint Review: Total Body Wellness

• Reported By: Susan — Manchester UK
Total Body Wellness
112 Box Number 10841, Clearwater, FL 33757 USA Clearwater, Florida USA

Total Body Wellness Expensive monthly rip - off Clearwater Florida

After visiting a web page I was asked to submit a survey and then offerd a 'free' gift worth quite a lot of money (£79) and all I had to pay was the p&p......that's how they get hold of the credit card details. Then I kept receiving the same product (which I didn't really want)but was unaware that I was paying for this rather useless product until my bank statement arrived. My bank also informed me that I was overdrawn and that it had to defer a DD payment incuring further costs and damaging my credit rating. This happened twice before I realized what was happening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Body-Wellness/Clearwater-Florida-FL-33757/Total-Body-Wellness-Expensive-monthly-rip-off-Clearwater-Florida-1085957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Body Wellness