• Report: #419361

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Cleveland Texas
Total Cleanse - Acai Berry
acaiberry.com/totalclense.com Boca Ranton, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse - Acai Berry they continued to draft my account after I cancelled this order Boca Ranton Florida

I ordered these products from the internet, when I recieved them they wrote in small print at the bottom of the invoice that they would count my free trial to begin the day they shipped it out and they would draft my account 15 days later. So I cancelled the order the day I recieved this product. They tried to get me to order more products and after I had to get extremely rude yhey assured me my order was cancelled. But lo and behold my next bank statement showed they are continuing to draft my account.This really angers me because you cant trust ordering anything thru the internet because you don't know til it's too late that it's a scam. So far they've got me for over a hundred dollars.I am furious!!!!!

Cleveland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse-Acai-Berry/Boca-Ranton-Florida-33432/Total-Cleanse-Acai-Berry-they-continued-to-draft-my-account-after-I-cancelled-this-order-419361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse - Acai Berry