intended

Complaint Review: Total Cleanse Advanced Internal Cleansing Formula, Boca Raton, FL

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Kewanee Illinois
Total Cleanse Advanced Internal Cleansing Formula, Boca Raton, FL
127 NW 13th Street Suite 4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse Advanced Internal Cleansing Formula, Boca Raton, FL I was billed 2 times for a free trial and could not cancel it and was charged the full amount of $78.84 on top of that. Boca Raton Florida

I ordered the Free Trial of Total Cleanse Detox. Was supposed to only pay the shipping, however, I was charged 2 times for the shipping on my bank statement. It was labeled Easy Body Detox with a shipping charge and Body Cleansing with a shipping charge. Of course they are denying that I was billed twice and I am faxing a copy of my statement to them.

The product itself did not work. I tried to cancel after having the Detox for 8 days and they already billed me the $78.84 and said I had to cancel with 15 days of the order date, even though it took 7 days to get to me. The $78.84 is non-refundable.

The phone numbers are not real. I had 2 different numbers and could not get to anyone to even cancel it. I finally called my bank and they gave me a number that was with my charges. I did actually talk to someone, but of course it was too late.

If you are thinking about this product, DO NOT do it. This has been a pain in the rear and I am still having to check my bank statements.

Jackie, Illinois

Jackie
Kewanee, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse-Advanced-Internal-Cleansing-Formula-Boca-Raton-FL/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432-1632/Total-Cleanse-Advanced-Internal-Cleansing-Formula-Boca-Raton-FL-I-was-billed-2-times-for-421863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse Advanced Internal Cleansing Formula, Boca Raton, FL