• Report: #391953

• Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Lake Elsinore California
Total Cleanse Advanced Internal Cleansing Formula
http://totalcleansediet.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Total Cleanse Advanced Internal Cleansing Formula Total Cleanse Advance Internal Cleansing Formula is a SCAM!!! Internet

I was foolish and actually went against my better judgement and tried the Total Cleanse, after all it had Oprah tied to it so it had to be legit right? WRONG!!!!

I paid the $5.95 for the shipping since and received my bottle. It doesn't work at all. Actually, Correctal works better and is cheaper.

I tried five times to cancel the order (since you only have 15 days to do so before you get charged the full $78.00) and everytime I have called the bogus number I get a busy signal. I went on their website to see that the DO NOT have a "contact us" link like most internet based companies do.

I had to call my bank and actually cancel my debit/visa card so that the charges wouldn't take place. This is a HUGE hassel for me as I do not carry cash and I use that debit/credit card for everything. Now once I get my other card (in 7-10 business days) I will have to contact all my creditors (since I pay my bills online) and change my visa number.

I hope others will not fall victim to this scam. Do your homework and always...always go with your gut feeling. If it feels wrong 95% of the time it is.

Upset in California
Lake Elsinore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse-Advanced-Internal-Cleansing-Formula/internet/Total-Cleanse-Advanced-Internal-Cleansing-Formula-Total-Cleanse-Advance-Internal-Cleansing-391953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse Advanced Internal Cleansing Formula