Complaint Review: Total Cleanse And Acai Berry

• Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By:Jackson Wyoming
Total Cleanse And Acai Berry
totalcleanse.com and acai-berry.com Nationwide United States of America

Total Cleanse And Acai Berry Phone numbers are a scam. Can't cancel. Ripping off my bank account and have no f***ing money!!! Internet

Total cleanse and Acai Berry is a scam. Tried to cancel my trial of total cleanse because I never received it and phone number for costomer service doesn't work. Tried to call and cancel acai-berry and no one will ever pick up the phone. This is a total scam and I can't have money taken out of my bank account. I work a job that doen't pay much and I have bills that cost me about $1,000 dollars a week and that doesn't include gass, food, and trying to help my family. This is complete crap and the government needs to do something. Suposidly america is suppost to be safe.... yeah right. this is bullshit. most americans don't have enough money to survive. government officials need to get on top of things and bust every jerk that is ripping people off!!!

Anonymous Jackson, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse-And-Acai-Berry/nationwide/Total-Cleanse-And-Acai-Berry-Phone-numbers-are-a-scam-Cant-cancel-Ripping-off-my-bank-a-392842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse And Acai Berry