• Report: #420605

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:St. Thomas Pennsylvania
Total Cleanse-Body Detox Online
127 NW 13 St. Suite #4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse-Body Detox Online denied charges on bank account Boca Raton Florida

Received product in the mail. While I was reviewing my bank account and noticed 4 charges that I did not recognize. I called the company and spoke to someone. He said the charge would show up as Total Cleanse and had no idea what BodyDetox online was. Then I contacted them through a live chat with a representative and they claimed they could not assist me. I immediately started researching and have cancelled my card and informed my bank about the charges.

Laurel
St. Thomas, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse-Body-Detox-Online/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Total-Cleanse-Body-Detox-Online-denied-charges-on-bank-account-Boca-Raton-Florida-420605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse-Body Detox Online