Complaint Review: Total Cleanse, Easy Body Detox Online, Cleanse Body Store

• Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
Total Cleanse, Easy Body Detox Online, Cleanse Body Store
www.total-cleanse.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Total Cleanse, Easy Body Detox Online, Cleanse Body Store I ordered a free trial shipment for $5.95 s&h from Total Cleanse and was charged twice for the shipping. Nationwide

I ordered a free trial shipment of Total Cleanse "Advanced Internal Cleansing Formula" for $5.95 s&h and was charged twice for the shipping.

On my credit card statement, the two charges were made on the same day, and at the same time, but under two different descriptions.

The first is "EASYBODYDETOXONLINE 8888582808 KN" (and ps, that toll-free number doesn't work), and the second is "CLEANSEBODYSTORE 8882343438 KN" (and I called that number, waited on hold forever, and was then hung up on).

I then went to the Total Cleanse website-- www.total-cleanse.com --and clicked on the "Terms and Conditions" link, within which was a different toll-free number (866-320-0038) and a link to chat live with a customer service rep.

Not wanting to sit on hold forever again, I clicked on the "chat live" link, and chatted with a cust. svc. rep. whose name was "Mikhail-SS." Mikhail stated the same thing over and over, that "Our records show that you were charged only once."

Then, I google'd my problem and saw that many other people have made the same complaint! Plus, many other people have been charge about $80 a couple of weeks later, without them knowing it!

So, I read through the terms and conditions, and sure enough, there in fine print,

"Upon ordering, you agree to pay the shipping and handling fees for the free trial bottle. You'll have 15 days from the date of your order ships to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy the formula, simply do nothing. You will be billed the super low price of $78.84 at the end of your 15-day trial period.

...

Unless you call to cancel, you'll continue to get a fresh one-month supply of Total Cleanse every 30 days for the low price of $78.84 plus $5.95 shipping and handling for a total of $84.79. You can cancel anytime."

Oh no!!! My "15-day trial period" was up about 7 days ago... so I got on the phone and called them and pleaded with them no to charge me $78.84, because it was not at all clear to me at the time of my purchase, and I was told that the charge has already been made, but that a request for a refund has been submitted and is now pending...

Great.

I'm going to dispute the charge with my credit card company and cross my fingers.

Lindsey
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse-Easy-Body-Detox-Online-Cleanse-Body-Store/nationwide/Total-Cleanse-Easy-Body-Detox-Online-Cleanse-Body-Store-I-ordered-a-free-trial-shipment-422942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse, Easy Body Detox Online, Cleanse Body Store