Complaint Review: Total Cleanse - Extreme Acai Berry

• Submitted: Fri, December 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Hartford Connecticut
Total Cleanse - Extreme Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st Street Suite 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse - Extreme Acai Berry are a SCAM.....If you want to keep them from stealing your money DON'T order samples of their products Davie Florida

Ordered samples of Extreme Acai Berry and Total Cleanse. Worse move I ever made. I have been sucked into some type of scam. Paid for samples I never received $3.95 on 11/3 and $9.95 on 11/12 and despite cancelling w/ Fit Factory on 11/12 and calling every other phone number I can find that is connected with these companies (and there are several) to make sure everything cancelled I have been charged by Extreme Acai Berry and Total Cleanse as follows:

Extreme Acai Berry - 1-877-350-8480
11/18/08 - $89.31 + $2.68 (for dealing with foreign company per my bank)
Extreme Acai Berry has promised me refund at least three times and have given me different refund confirmation #s:
# 3399180 (spoke to Glenn on 11/18) -given this # twice
#1550696 (spoke to Manager David on 12/09)
Haven't seen my refund

Total Cleanse - 1-866-320-0038
12/08/08 - $$78.84 + $2.37 (for dealing with foreign company per my bank)
Total Cleanse Representatives have promised me on 3 separate occasions that someone from their Corporate Office would be calling me back in 24-48 hours. I bet you can guess.......the phone call never comes. Additionally, each time you call Total Cleanse you get a different story....they have a record of your previous calls...they don't have a record of your previous calls, your sample was mailed on on 11/12 and then the next person you talk to tells you the actual product was mailed out to you on 11/12. My question is why would they first tell me that the sample was mailed out on that date (which makes more sense because that is the date that they charged me $9.95 for the sample) and then change their story and say that the actual product was mailed out on that date when they didn't charge me for the actual product until 12/08. Do they actually send you the actual product one month prior to charging you? I don't know any company who does that. And
this is what happens when you can get through to someone. I have waited over an hour and was still was waiting for the next representative only to give up.
Also, apparently Total Cleanse's office is a cardboard box somewhere because their representatives don't seem to know an address for this company.

I need help.........Thanks

Hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse-Extreme-Acai-Berry/Davie-Florida-33314/Total-Cleanse-Extreme-Acai-Berry-are-a-SCAMIf-you-want-to-keep-them-from-stealing-y-400842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse - Extreme Acai Berry