Complaint Review: Total Cleanse- Fit Fac- Extreme AcaiBerry

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Uniontown Washington
Total Cleanse- Fit Fac- Extreme AcaiBerry
Boca Raton Or Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse Total Cleanse- Fit Fac- Extreme AcaiBerry No Free product bogus company unethical steal from your bank or credit card account Boca Raton / Davie Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: RESTITUTION FOR VICTIMS!!!

I read a blog from someone in a weight loss chat group on Web MD (usually very reliable site) about a free trial of a colon cleanse, so I went to the site and ordered the sample they recommended (also the same blog mentioned Extreme AcaiBerry, which I also ordered as a "free" sample). These recommends are a SCAM!

I got the total cleanse product AFTER their 14-day deadline had passed for canceling membership, but also found out when I called to cancel my order that the telephone number they provided "is not yet assigned" according to the recorded message I got when I called. There is no other telephone number provided. The telephone given to "return" the product (to give you an authorization code) is always busy or is not answered.

I have canceled my credit card to keep them from charging more to my account (after AcaiBerry charged me $89.31 before I even received their "free" sample product).

Beware of people on blogs mentioning how well these (or any comercial) products worked for them. The "official" site quotes Rachel Ray and Oprah, but I wonder if those people are even aware of the use of their good names. Total Cleanse is a scam (I hope it is also not dangerous!) so beware or you will get taken big time! There ARE no free samples. Just free money...from you to THEM.

I also was charged $29.95 on my card for an online fitness company(Fit-Fac.com). I did manage to get that one refunded, but it took about 3 hours waiting on the phone!

These so-called companies (Fit-Fac, AsciBerry, Total Cleanse) are all related somehow, bogus, unethical and out to rip you off. I still have not received the samples promised from AcaiBerry, but I count my losses and hope I'm never this stupid again.

All charges from these companies have been reported as fraud to my credit card company.

Uniontown, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse-Fit-Fac-Extreme-AcaiBerry/Boca-Raton-Or-Davie-Florida/Total-Cleanse-Total-Cleanse-Fit-Fac-Extreme-AcaiBerry-No-Free-product-bogus-company-unet-392464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse- Fit Fac- Extreme AcaiBerry

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Kho.aloha - (U.S.A.)

Dear fellow victim of Fit-Fac,

your story WILL help the AG of Arizona (where fit-fac is located) prosecute fit-fac. She JUST FILED SUIT December 30, 2008! http://www.azag.gov/press_releases/dec/2008/CCN%20release.pdf

If you have been a victim of this scheme, you have rights. Contact the AG as the press release indicates and provide them with whatever information will help them prosecute this company. The lawsuit "asks the company to pay $10,000 for each violation" so each of you call in immediately. The AG is also asking for "full restitution to all consumers who were defrauded and reimburse the State for investigation costs and legal fees."

As stated in the AG's press release: "Consumers who feel they have been the victim of consumer fraud by CCN or any Arizona business should contact the Arizona Attorney General's Office Consumer Information and Complaint division in Tucson at (520) 628-6504, in Phoenix at (602) 542-5763 or toll-free outside of Maricopa or Pima County at (800) 352-8431.
For additional information, please contact Anne Hilby at (602) 542-8019.