Complaint Review: Total Cleanse Fit Factory Scam

• Updated: Wed, December 31, 2008

• Reported By:Rockwell North Carolina
Total Cleanse Fit Factory Scam
total-cleanse.com Internet U.S.A.

Total Cleanse Fit Factory Scam Total Cleanses charges card without authorization Internet

I, too, fell for the Total Cleanse scam and feel like a fool. I came across a mother's "personal" story of weight loss when she used Acai Berry and Total Cleanse together. Because she is located near me, I believed her. I also bought into the Oprah and Dr. Oz endorsements on the page. I used the links she provided for the free trials of both products.

The Acai Berry arrived shortly after I ordered, and I cancelled within two weeks to avoid additional charges with no problems. The Total Cleanse, however, did not arrive, and I had to cancel and re-order. About a week later, I noticed a charge for $29.95 from Fit Factory on my account. I tried the number provided, but the company was closed for the holiday. I then tried Total Cleanse but received a busy signal every time.

After doing some research, I learned that my account will probably be charged an additional $90 for a "plan" I unknowingly authorized when ordering the free trial. I also learned that the "mom" probably doesn't exist, as her story sounds almost exactly like "Lynn's" story, which I found in a report on this page.

I am so frustrated and want everyone to know what will happen if they order a "free" trial from Total Cleanse. It's not worth it.

Rockwell, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2008 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse-Fit-Factory-Scam/internet/Total-Cleanse-Fit-Factory-Scam-Total-Cleanses-charges-card-without-authorization-Internet-406593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse Fit Factory Scam