Complaint Review: Total Cleanse - Fit-fac - Acaipure - Pricelimbo - Netpurchase - Heathierforme - Cruch

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:Racine Wisconsin
Totalcleanse.com Internet U.S.A.

Total Cleanse - Fit-fac - Pricelimbo - Acaipure - Netpurchase - Healthierform - Cruch unauthorized use of name and bank info, failure to follow cancel orders, unable to contact seller Internet

On Nov 6, 2008, I took advantage of 3 "free" offers for products. I agreed to the shipping fees, but missed the information about cancelling the products within a prescribed time period. One product, Acai berry was for a 14 day supply. The other two, Total Cleanse and a different Acai, were for 30 day supplies.

On Nov 6, 2008, $1.00 for "Trial offer site, #877-858-1116, UT was taken from my bank account; Acaipure, 888-692-8352, AZ, took $44.85 for the 14-day trial and sent 2 additional products that I did not order that made up the bulk of the $44.85. Nov 14, 2008, a $5.95 charge for Total cleanse shipping and handling was taken out of my account in addition to an unauthorized charge of $29.95 listed to "www.fit-fac.com"#866-407-1022, NV. On Nov 21, 2008, my bank account was tagged for $89.31, the company name was listed as Netpurchase, #877-859-1107, UT. On Nov 25, 2008, I called the numbers listed with the charges for an explanation to these charges. Those I could not reach by phone, I left msg on their web sites. I cancelled all of these at that time.

On Dec 1, 2008, Pricelimbo.com, #877-350-8480, UT, made an unauthorized withdrawl from my account for $8.51. On Dec 3, 2008, Acaipure (also listed as Central Coast), charged my account $39.95 after the Nov. 25 cancellation. Total Cleanse has also tapped my account for an additional $78.84 on Dec 8, 2008, also after the cancellation on Nov 25 and after I instructed my bank not to honor any charges from this company.

Today, Dec 15, 2008, I have re-contacted all of the above to attempt to reclaim my $ and to stop them from giving my information to any other of their associate or "front" names. Information I have from others who have been or are being burned by this scam, have put the originating business name at Heathierforme or Cruch LLC. I will be starting fraud charges against Total Cleanse through my bank, but want these charges to be reversed, I want my name and all my information purged from their systems so that I never receive another product or charge from them, prevent others from falling into this trap, and shutting these people down. Although, I believe all of the above "companies" are one, I will be filing against them all to stop this fraud.

Gayle
Racine, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse-Fit-fac-Acaipure-Pricelimbo-Netpurchase-Heathierforme-Cruch/internet/Total-Cleanse-Fit-fac-Pricelimbo-Acaipure-Netpurchase-Healthierform-Cruch-401690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse - Fit-fac - Acaipure - Pricelimbo - Netpurchase - Heathierforme - Cruch