Complaint Review: Total Cleanse - SFL Nutrition

• Submitted: Tue, July 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 21, 2009

• Reported By:Alto Georgia
Total Cleanse - SFL Nutrition
127 N. W. 13th St. Ste. 4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse - SFL Nutrition Returned items - no refund received. Boca Raton Florida

I returned 2 unopened bottles of Total Cleanse. I have e-mailed, written and called. One man hung up on me, while another said he checked and knew they had received the returned items and would process my refund immediately, but I still haven't received it. This has been going on since Oct. of 2008 and I am so aggravated with this. They owe me $157.68. My credit card company had to change my number and cancel my card. They had called me to check on this because they thought it was a scam too. That's when I begin checking on it and they wouldn't give me my refund. I need it and I can't afford to lose this much.

Rachel
Alto, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2009 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse-SFL-Nutrition/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432-1632/Total-Cleanse-SFL-Nutrition-Returned-items-no-refund-received-Boca-Raton-Florida-471872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse - SFL Nutrition