Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Tue, December 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2008

• Reported By:Arlington Virginia
Total Cleanse
ead1.total-cleanse.com Baca Ratron, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse Ripoff -- Can't Contact To Cancel Subscription Baca Ratron Florida

I have tried for two months and failed to be able to contact anyone to cancel this monthly, $79.00 bottle of pills by using their chat service and calling 1-866-320-0038.

The phone number is listed in the Terms and conditions on the web site at: http://ead1.total-cleanse.com/cpage.aspx?name=refundandexchange.

I typed in my request to cancel since I could never reach them by phone. Whenever I called the recorded message would tell me that I was 10th or seventeenth in line and had ahalf hour to two hour wait.

I cannot afford this each month and only need, as they state in the terms and conditions, an RMA number to return the product or to cancel. I failed to cancel after the 15 day free trial and now I'm affraid I'll get ripped for life at $78 bucks a month.

Please ask a consumer advocate to help me. I'm 69 years old on a fixed pension and need the almost $1,000 a year these folks will take from me if I can't stop this repoff.

Robert
Arlington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/Baca-Ratron-Florida-33432/Total-Cleanse-Ripoff-Cant-Contact-To-Cancel-Subscription-Baca-Ratron-Florida-404521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse