Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:Richmond Indiana
Total Cleanse
134 NW 16th St Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse And Acai Berry Total Cleanse RIPOFF! Total Cleanse Total Cleanse RIP OFF....Consumer FRAUD! Boca Raton, Florida

I am one of the many that order a free sample of Acai Berry and the Total Cleanse product. I was never told I would be charged for continued products. When I recieved the free sample . I decided it was not worth renewing . I wrote a letter to both companies Acai Berry 4650 SW 51 st Bay 711 in Davie Fla 33314 and Total Cleanse @GIC Shipping Dept....134 NW 16th st Suite 1,Boca Raton,FLA 33432.

I sent this letter out Oct 27 the day I recieved the product in the mail. I later checked my bank account online and noticed I was debited $86.41 from Acai Berry for product.....ONE THAT I did not recieve.....I only had the trail product. Today I was online checking my account and saw I was deducted $76.81 for TOTAL cleanse......Also, only recieved trial product never received a new product.....

FIrst these are not worth the money they are stealing from people and second I DID SEND A LETTER TELLING THEM TO STOP THIS PRODUCT FROM BEING DELIVERED. I did get thru on the ACAI BERRY phone number and this was canceled and refunded the money taken from my account. BUT the telephone number for TOTAL CLEANSE ( 866-320-0038) is not working....when you dial the number it says forwarded number" and then call drops. You can never reach anyone when calling the number no matter what time of day.

This is a fraud!!! Consumers are being ripped off by this company. I never authorized them to take future payment from my account only the one time trial offer. This need to be addressed and this company pay for their cheating the consumers and ripping us off.
Shame on Oprah for advertising this company!!

Richmond, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Total-Cleanse-And-Acai-Berry-Total-Cleanse-RIPOFF-Total-Cleanse-Total-Cleanse-RIP-OFF-390243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse