Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:wilmington Delaware
Total Cleanse
127 NW 13th St Ste 4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse DON'T DO IT!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!! FRAUD AND FINANCIAL RAPISTS!!! Boca Raton Florida

I ordered the Total Clease 'free trail' offer thinking I only had to pay the $5.00 shipping for the first time use. Well to my shock, they sent me another e-mail confirmation stating they processed another order. I instantly tried to contact them via two different numbers with no luck. So I submitted and on-line request to cancel and do not ship.

I received back a cancellation confirmation and no futher charges. However, they still sent the product and charged my account not once but TWICE!! One charge was for $78.84 and then $84.79, without my authorization. And to add insult to injury, I STILL RECEIVED THE PRODUCT.

I've had to cancel my card and file fraud charges on my account to stop them from continuing to charge my account without my approval. There was nothing in the first e-mail they sent me stating this was in my future for doing business with them.

I feel like I've been financially raped!!! I guess 'total clease' really meant 'totoal cleanse of your account'. I wish this company to be brought to justice for this behavior. They should be held accountable for doing this to many people. It's unfair that they continue to rip people off!!!

I hope this is helpful to others and I hope this is taken seriously and something can be done to bring this company "DOWN". They should not be allowed to continue this scam.

Tj
wilmington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Total-Cleanse-DONT-DO-IT-BUYER-BEWARE-FRAUD-AND-FINANCIAL-RAPISTS-Boca-Raton-F-405742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse