Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Cecilia Kentucky
Total Cleanse
GIC Shipping Department, 134 NW 16th Street Suite 1 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse, GIC Shipping Department diet pill rip off! Boca Raton Florida

I ordered the trial version of this product and did not receive it. I've tried incessantly to call them but to no avail. I put a letter in the mail to them today requesting a refund and to cancel my "order". I've also contacted my bank and they made notes on my account in regards to this chargee. I also ordered one of those Acai Berry tables and found an additional charge on my accoutn. When I contacted them they said they would refund the charge. They have until tomorrow and then I'm calling them back. Everyone else has been very helpful but I am getting no response to this "Total Cleanse" place. If they list a telephone number next to the charge on your bank statement shouldn't it be necessary for them to have a working number? This has really stressed me out. I've been trying to contact them for several days, even before the charge appeared on my bank account. Someone needs to find these people and case them the grief they are causing everyone else.

Nannette
Cecilia, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Total-Cleanse-GIC-Shipping-Department-diet-pill-rip-off-Boca-Raton-Florida-390498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse