Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 09, 2009

• Reported By:annandale Virginia
Total Cleanse
127 NW 13th Sreet, Suite #4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse - Total Rip Off Terms and Conditions not forthcoming Boca Raton Florida

I was on a legitimate medical site looking up weight loss tips and advice for the new year. I saw a link to ACAI Berry Power 1500 and Total Cleanse...for best results the two products had been used together and both offered "free trials".

I looked at the actual advertised "terms and conditions" on the ad and the only term or condition was to pay the shipping and handling for both products.

I signed up to get both and used my credit card to pay shipping and handling on both. I got the ACAI Berry power within a week or two and it was a 15 day supply. I waited about another week and the total cleanse never arrived and I wasn't billed anything either. So, I decided to buy a product from a local store and use it with ACAI Berry power. A...it doesn't work. It didn't do anything but give me strange stomach pains. B...four weeks or so after the ACAI Berry arrived, I noticed a $90 dollar charge on my credit card statement from ACAI Berry. (Still hadn't received anything from Total Cleanse).

I decided to look it up on the internet and found all kinds of information about ACAI Berry scams. UGH! I had been taken. I went back to the website and looked for half an hour before I found...at the very bottom of the page where the privacy information usually is, another terms and conditions link. Here it tells how you are automatically enrolled in a home delivery program that bills you aprox. $89/mo for continously receiving their product. But, if you don't want to be enrolled you have to cancel this membership before the 15 day trial period is over. You can't ever get anyone on the phone.

Now, I move to look into the Total Cleanse issue. Same scenario. The only difference, I am being billed without having received anything. No free trial period...nothing. The other difference is that they waited over a month to bill me for it. Same thing though with the phone number...no one answers.

This should be illegal. It is absolutely fraudulent and unethical business practice.

annandale, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Total-Cleanse-Total-Rip-Off-Terms-and-Conditions-not-forthcoming-Boca-Raton-Florida-410236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse