Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Total Cleanse
https://secure.ebizprogram.com/checkout1.aspx?bid=9b8bf59e-3db5-4e40-857b-08cf2dd88925&subID=401198 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse Bait & Switch Boca Raton Florida

I too was a victim of this scam. You get your free trial but it takes about 8 days to get it. Then when you try to call the number to cancel the order the call is dropped. I tried for over a week to get through to this company and never could so I too will have to cancel my bank account & open another one to stop this company from charging me. I have ordered other free trials and in fact ordered the Acai Berry free trial from the same advertisement and had no trouble canceling with any of these other companies but it appears that now I will never be doing this again. I will be going to google for everything I order for any reason from now on. Lesson learned.

Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/Boca-Raton-Florida/Total-Cleanse-Bait-Switch-Boca-Raton-Florida-388152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse