Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:Vernal Utah
Total Cleanse
Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse Charge my credit card for something I did not order or recieve Raton Florida

I ordered a sample bottle of total cleanse from these people for the cost of shipping & handling $5.99 and I recieved the sample, when I recieved my credit card statement there was a charge of $5.99 on my next credit card statement there was another charge from the same company of $78.84 so I went back online to get a number that I could contact these people at the number was not a working number.

So I would like to know how these people get away with ripping people off? I thought it was illegal to do this? but from all the reports filed on this company and so many more companies doing the same thing tells me that people get away with this kind of stuff all the time or there just wouldn't be so many people ripping other people off. I realize KARMA is out there and what goes around comes around, but when is someone going to make the punishment for these kind of crimes harsh enough where these people will at least think twice before scaming other people????

Vernal, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/Boca-Raton-Florida/Total-Cleanse-Charge-my-credit-card-for-something-I-did-not-order-or-recieve-Raton-Florida-417104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse