• Report: #420997

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:New Orleans Louisiana
Total Cleanse
Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse - Cleanse Shop Sent material I did not order and continued charging additional fees to my credit card Boca Raton Florida

I ordered the product which they were supposed to send for postage only. The product arrived with a charge of $84.79.

I phoned the company and was told I had not cancelled before the deadline.I had never been told anything about a trial period. I am still getting additional charges on my credit card.This is outrageous!!

Kay
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/Boca-Raton-Florida/Total-Cleanse-Cleanse-Shop-Sent-material-I-did-not-order-and-continued-charging-addition-420997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse