Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Milton Tennessee
Total Cleanse
134 NW 16th Street Suite 1 , Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse Bait and Switch Florida

I ordered the Free Trial for $5 thinking that would be it and I could order more if I liked it. Well I guess I didn't read the fine print and noticed a charge for $78 show up on my account with no notification by email or mail. I am not sure what this charge is for as I have not received any other product from them yet.

This company operates using the classic bait and switch. Give them something for free now and charge them in 15 days to make a profit. Just don't make it easy for them to contact us to cancel and we will get some suckers that will just give up and we will make a tidy profit. Its a very shady business model and Oprah and CNN should be ashamed to support business practices like this.

I have disputed the charge with my bank and they have agreed to refund the charge for now, but I may still get charged if the company says its a valid charge. They said I have to contact the company and get them to cancel the membership charges. After reading other comments on this site it seems like they are MIA and not easy to get a hold of since the line always rings busy. 1-866-320-0038

I am going to blow up the line until I get my money back if they charge me again.

Ryan
Milton, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/Florida-33432/Total-Cleanse-Bait-and-Switch-Florida-388343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse