Complaint Review: Total Cleanse

• Submitted: Sat, February 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:Cocoa Florida
Total Cleanse
1630 NW 82ND AVE Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Total Cleanse I told them not to ship the order and thay did anyway and billed my credit card Miami, Florida

I placed a total cleanse order on line and when the man called to confirm the order and I found that they would keep shipping and billing me I told him to cancel
the order and not send the trial but they did and then send another order billing my credit card over 80.00 and when you try and contact them they don't pick up the phone and there live chat did not work I fill this is a big scam company.

Cocoa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2009 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Total-Cleanse/Miami-Florida-33126/Total-Cleanse-I-told-them-not-to-ship-the-order-and-thay-did-anyway-and-billed-my-credit-c-429418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Total Cleanse